Public Adjusters are licensed claims adjusting professionals that represent the policyholder in preparation, the calculation and submission of a claim. They do not work for the insurance provider. They work for YOU, company or the individual who suffered the loss. Public Adjusters only Work such as apartment complexes homeowners, and companies. They do not represent clients in liability or automobile claims.
The biggest challenge for is the calculation. Most individuals do not have the knowledge to submit an insurance claim, and they end up leaving hundreds or even thousands of dollars on the table which they are entitled to collect but do not collect. Your claim settlement will be maximized by a public adjuster. We strongly recommend that you contact a public adjuster maimi whenever you have a property claim. A consultation will cost you nothing, but a lot could be collected by their representation.
When it is time a Public Adjuster, do the following
- Use your computer search engine and search for Public Adjuster along with your city or zip code.
- Look in the Yellow Pages under Public Adjusters.
- The site for the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters and receive referrals in your area.
Contact at least two public adjusters in your area and interview them with these questions:
- Are you your state?
- Have you been a public adjuster?
- Do you have a specialty?
- Can you give a list of ten satisfied clients with phone numbers?
- Do you have documentation of your achievement in insurance settlements?
- Have you ever had a complaint filed with the Department of Insurance against you?
- Please clarify how you are paid and your fees.
- Please give a copy of your retainer contract.
Based upon the Information how you get along together, and you get from each public adjuster, make your decision which public adjuster is going to be on your team. So it is always best that the public adjuster aids and is current now in ensuring that the home owner obtains an amount as compensation for those damages. All States Public Adjusters claims adjusting firm headquartered in miami. The business negotiates on behalf of its customers with insurance companies, to get them the best possible insurance cover for a variety of types of damage claims.